All returns require an RMA number. Please request an RMA number using the form below. We do not issue RMA numbers via telephone. THANK YOU! Stick'em Archery accepts return requests for ten (10) days after delivery. Items must be in the original packaging in new and resalable condition. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs, unless a mistake in the order has been made by Stick'em Archery.
Defective products are returnable for 10 days without restocking fees. We reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee per item for Returns. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Customers must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) thru our website to receive instructions for returning the package. A RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within four business days. Please note that RMA numbers will not be issued via telephone. All returns without a RMA number or sent COD will be refused. All packaging materials and parts must be included for a refund. We reserve the right to refuse returns with missing parts.
Exchanges will be charged a $8.75 fee for return shipping. Exchanges are not subject to the restocking fee, just the return shipping fee.
Products damaged by the customer during installation may be given a partial refund or refused altogether. Claims of shipment damage, incorrect/missing items, or non-receipt of goods must be made within 10 days.
Please note that all defective trail cameras, optics, electronic devices, compound bows, or crossbows must be returned directly to the manufacturer. We cannot accept returns on these items once they have been opened.
To return an item is very easy. Just follow the steps below.
- First be sure to check our guidelines under the legal section to make sure your order/items are eligible for a return.
- Fill out the RA (Return Authorization) form below or email us at Support@stickemarchery.com to request RA#.
- Package the item(s) being returned. Its also a good idea to include an original copy of the invoice if you have one.
- Label the box clearly and mark your RA# on the outside of the box. You can just do this with a marker if you like.
- Send it back. The address for the return package will be provided in the return RA# request email.
* Once the return is received by us it will be processed according to your request indicated on the RA form. If a refund is being issued it will be issued at that time, if a replacement item is being sent out it will also then be sent at that time.
If you have any questions on returns call us at at 1-888-856-9501.