The first muzzleloading scope to have a bullet Drop Compensating (BDC) reticle, the in-line XR lets you realize the full potential of your muzzleloader. Designed for .50 caliber muzzleloaders using a 150 grain Pyrodex charge (pellets or powder) and a 250 grain bullet, The unique Nikon BDC 300 allows the shooter to accurately and effectively shoot out to 300 yards, taking the guess work out of where to hold on longer shots. Accuracy you would only expect from a centerfire rifle is now possible with a muzzleloader.
- Multi-coated optics for up to 92% light transmission.
- Compact size ideal for all Muzzleloaders.
- 1/4 minute click hand turn reticle adjustments.
- BDC 300 reticle for instant points of aim.
- Consent 5" eye relief protects against magnum charge recoil.
Field of view @ 100 yards in feet: 45.3'-15.1', Length: 11-1/4"; Eye Relief: 5", Weight: 13.58oz.