Includes One Turkey Call Transmitterand One (1) Turkey Call Receiver.The Transmitter communicates withthe Receiver wirelessly up to 30 yards,depending on terrain. Bring the preyin close by connecting up to three (3)separate NOMAD Receivers to One(1) Transmitter, at different distances,to create a sensation of moving sound.The NOMAD Receiver is also a handheldgame call when remote sound isnot required. Each NOMAD Receivercan be connected to remote speakersfor even greater separation. The internalspeaker is bypassed when connectedto remote speakers. Each NOMAD Receiveris programmed with five (5) fieldtested, field proven sounds. All soundsare authentic recordings or real animalsmade for Cass Creek by top huntersand naturalists.
- Cluck - A low volume note or series of notes used as small talk between turkeys establishing a location.
- Yelp - A louder call or series of repetitious notes beckoning other turkeys to come
- Assembly Call - Usually made by an adult hen calling her clutch and other turkeys.
- Kee-Kee - Used mainly by young turkeys to reassemble or a lost turkey trying to find the flock.
- Purr - A confidence call used during feeding, close range and group talk.