Auto shut-off (2-minutes) so you won'tdrain the batteries, natural bark camofinish, Easy-to-use, one hand pushbutton operation, 5-different calls in one(for every species), external speaker/headphone port, Ergonomic design foreasy, one hand operation, convenientbelt clip, handy on/off thumb dial for easyvolume regulation, sure-hold rubberizedgrip, lightweight and easy to carry waterresistant design. Operates on 3 "AAA"batteries (included).
- SPRING YELP - A high pitched series of yelps to call the gobbler to mate.
- PURR - Soft/subtle call of contented hen used to convince the gobbler of those last few yards.
- TREE YELP/FLYDOWN - Soft morning wake up yelps accompanied by real wing beats as the hen leaves the roost.
- FIGHTING PURR - Aggressive/ agitated Toms sparring for dominance often triggers a hung up gobbler to come in.
- JAKE GOBBLE - The sounds of an immature gobble challenges the dominant Tom.